We build award-winning, affordable programmes in maths and English which help children feel confident about learning. Right now, we are recruiting a full-time, permanent Digital Marketer responsible for developing customer acquisition retention.
We strongly welcome applications from every part of the community. We believe in making DoodleLearning a diverse and inclusive place to work for all.
- The founders are both teachers with over ten years’ classroom experience each – they live and breathe education. Within the company as a whole, more than a third of the team are qualified teachers.
- We have four apps – two for English and two for maths. Parents can purchase a monthly subscription to either DoodleMaths or DoodleEnglish for their children or schools can purchase annual subscriptions – we deal with primaries and middle schools mostly.
- We have expanded into Lift-Off, an innovative tuition programme to support children develop their confidence and ability.
- We have been short-listed for all the major awards in our sector, this year we picked up Highly Commended at the Education Resource Awards.
- We are based in the centre of Bath, in stunning offices with fabulous facilities including great kitchens, break-out space and shower. Breakfast cereals, Nespresso coffee, snacks and other perks are on offer.
- We’re now a team of 35 people. This time last year, we were 23 and the year before, just 14.
- Our values are well-being, integrity, growth mindset, focus and education.
We have ambitious plans for how we want the Doodle platform to develop over the next few years and you will play a vital part in supporting us to reach that goal.
- You will plan and deliver digital marketing activity to meet customer acquisition and retention objectives,
- You will use all available channels to implement and optimise campaigns within agreed marketing spend levels, with a specific focus on paid search and paid social.
- You will use paid search and paid social across multiple platforms to acquire new customers and generate leads within CPA targets.
- You will use technical and on-page SEO knowledge to help improve the visibility of our webpages in search results pages as well as tools to provide insight to support content marketing.
- You will help generate downloads from the App Store within agreed CPA parameters and support with organic App Store optimisation.
- You will maintain accurate records to help understand past performance and determine actions to take.
- You will use available data to gain insight into our customers and behaviour, to help inform future decision making and identify opportunities to improve the in-app customer experience, to include messaging and features.
- You will support with website administration, creating, updating and publishing web pages and new landing pages.
- You have an excellent working knowledge of digital marketing channels
- You have experience using paid-search and paid-social channels in a commercial environment
- You have experience using a CMS, Google Analytics and third party software
- You have a solid knowledge of SEO to help improve the visibility of websites in search results
- You recognise the importance of customer experience and ensure it is central to your decision making
- You have a thorough understanding of conversion rate optimisation tools
- You have a genuine passion for digital marketing and keeping informed about developments within the industry to remain at the forefront of industry innovation
- You are interested in app store environments. Knowing how to maximise app visibility would be a distinct advantage
- You are organised and detail-oriented to track data reliably
- You have an analytical mind yet see the bigger picture in order to make good commercial decisions
- Your attention to detail is excellent, particularly when it comes to implementing brand guidelines.
- You’re curious, eager to learn and prepared to step outside your comfort zone
- You get stuff done. You do the right thing. You go the extra mile.
Salary – £27,000 – £33,000.
Holiday – 25 days’ holiday per year, exclusive of bank holidays.
Flexible working hours, and the ability to work from home up to two to three days per week.
Employee benefits package
We provide breakfast, snacks, and hot drinks and keep a fully stocked drinks fridge in the office.
Here at EZ Education, we have designed our products to support children around the world, from local schools to refugee camps. We know that our customers come from a range of backgrounds and we want our company to truly reflect the diversity that we see among the children who benefit from our technology. We know that we need people with different backgrounds, cultures and experiences to help us best support children’s learning. We strongly encourage applications from any member of the community, but especially BAME candidates and those who are neuro-diverse.
How to apply
Please apply by sending a CV and covering letter by email. A covering letter is ESSENTIAL and must explain why you would like to work for our company. Applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
Job Type: Full-time, permanent