Competition terms and conditions
Last updated: 9th March 2023
Spring social media competition terms and conditions
- The DoodleLearning spring competition is operated by Discovery Education.
- Only one entry will be accepted per child.
- The competition begins at 00:01 on 1st April 2023 and ends at 23:59 on 30th April 2023. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- One winner will be randomly selected from posts sharing a photo of their child or pupil using Doodle and wearing a pair of customised Doodle bunny ears. The post must tag @DoodleLearningUK (Facebook or Instagram) or @doodlelearning_ (Twitter) in order to qualify for the competition.
- To ensure that your entry is counted, please make sure that your Instagram profile is set to ‘public‘ or that your Facebook/Twitter post is set to ‘public view’ so that we can view the post.
- The competition is open to users with school Doodle accounts and home user Doodle accounts.
- One winner will be selected at random on 1st May 2023. They will be contacted by DoodleLearning via direct message on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram (the social platform used for the entry submission).
- By entering the competition, you confirm that you are the parent, legal guardian or teacher of the child included in the photograph.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- The decision of Discovery Education is final. We reserve the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise beyond our control.