The world’s leading Ed-Tech event, Bett 2018, is just around the corner and we can’t wait to meet you!
Bett’s mission is to bring together people, ideas, practices and technologies so that educators and learners can fulfill their potential. Are you ready? Here are our top tips to ensure you get the most out of your visit to Bett 2018!
- Plan your visit! Before attending Bett, take the time to reflect, reflect and reflect again. Consider what’s important to your school’s development plan before arriving to the show in order to have a clear vision of what you want to see – you’re sure be swept off your feet at all the excitement at the event if not!
- Be ready to be inspired! Check out the Bett Show’s website where you can choose some top-class educational talks and demonstrations to attend, then build your day around them.
- Network with other like-minded educators! It is a great time to connect with your fellow educators.
- The 3 types of stands you should plan to visit!
- Something for now – what do I need now?
- A wish for in 12 months’ time – what will I want in 12 months time?
- Time to dream – everyone can dream: go and try some of the craziest gadgets!
- Take some comfortable shoes! Your feet will thank you for it later!
Come and visit us! Ian, our Curriculum Manager, will be demonstrating DoodleMaths at our stand F451 everyday at 11:30, 13:30 and 15:30. Make sure to join us at our stand to find out what DoodleMaths can do for you and your school and discover what features we have added this year!
Can’t make it to Bett? Find out more about using DoodleMaths in your school.
We will also be running an exclusive Bett competition! Come and visit us for your chance to win a bundle of maths goodies for your class (valued at £50)!