We’re thrilled to announce the launch of two fantastic features in Doodle: Custom Rewards and a range of brand-new virtual badges!
Designed to celebrate each child’s hard work and determination, these features will help to inspire them in their learning, encouraging them to use Doodle for a few minutes each day.
New feature: Custom Rewards
You can now create rewards to celebrate your child or pupils’ achievements in Doodle. These can be anything of your choosing, from a trip to the cinema to a walk in the park!
You can choose how many stars you’d like each reward to be worth, making them a great way to promote positive learning behaviours and help each child progress in their learning. And best of all, you can create them in just a few clicks.
How to create a Custom Reward for your child or pupils
2. Hover over Rewards and press Create reward
4. Enter a reward of your choosing (the more creative, the better!)
5. Enter the number of stars required to unlock their reward
6. Select the children you’d like to set the reward for
7. Press Save; the goal will then appear in your chosen Doodle app
You can visit the Rewards page at any time to see the rewards you’ve created and whether your child or pupils have unlocked them.
How to view Custom Rewards
Your child can view these rewards by visiting any of the Doodle apps.
2. Select the arrow icon in the top left-hand corner of the Learning Zone
3. Click on Stars and press Rewards
Any rewards you’ve created will automatically appear on this page.
• A grey box shows rewards that your child hasn’t yet unlocked
• A coloured box shows rewards that your child has unlocked
Once your child or pupils have had a look at their rewards, encourage them to use Doodle ‘little and often’ to achieve their goal!
Brand-new virtual badges
Your child or pupils can now unlock brand-new virtual badges across all of the Doodle apps!
With their bright and colourful designs, badges are awarded for achieving key goals in Doodle, helping to demonstrate the value of effort and perseverance.
The new badges can be unlocked for lots of things, including using Doodle in the morning, afternoon and evening, viewing the Leaderboard on separate days and visiting the Secret Files page across multiple days.
Most excitingly, even more badges will be arriving in Doodle soon!
How to view badges
Your child or pupils can view the badges they’ve earned (and those they haven’t yet) by visiting the Badges page. To do this:
2. Press on the arrow icon in the top left-hand corner of the Learning Zone
3. Select Badges
• Badges in full colour represent those that have already earned. Clicking on them will show when they were unlocked.
• Badges in reduced colours show those that haven’t been unlocked yet. For these, a yellow progress bar underneath will show each child how close they are to achieving that badge.
Children will be automatically awarded a badge when they fulfil its requirements. A pop-up in Doodle will let them know they’ve earned it, and we’ll also let you know the good news via email.
Why not log in to Doodle today to take a look at the new features?
Or, if you’re new to Doodle, create an account today to try them for free!
Any questions? Please visit our Help Centre and click on the green icon in the right-hand corner of the screen to chat to our team.